Yes, it's true. I've finally emerged.
Like the sun and the flowers...
Old Man Winter and I do not see eye to eye. I think my neurotransmitters just go dormant in the winter.
But spring has finally sprung and I'm out of hibernation and embracing life again.
So... I'm back to "me" again, and as Martha says:
"it's a good thing."
Look for more posts from earlier this year as I finally get caught up... coming presently...


4 comments:
Oh I didn't know you were not feeling well--but so glad to hear you're now doing better! Are those your flowers in the pics?? So beautiful!
Hooray! I lurv you!!!! <3
pretty flowers!!! love the boys playing ball-fun to have another pet! love Kizi's hair!
Oooh! Were these taken at your house?!!! I want to keep peeking so I can see more shots of your home and yard. LOVE spring flowers too!!! Ok I was chckling at your experience in the sporting goods store! My home is one of those homes where my children are NOT quiet--so if you ever get bugged, come on over! ha ha ha
That lodge looked like a DREAM!!!
Irish dancing? kizi is my girl!!!i did at BYU on the folkdance team!
Your family is as BEAUTY as EVER!!!!
Post a Comment