A few science projects we've been working on around here lately...
~ toilet training the cat: FAILED
So, the toilet training bombed. But it was completely hilarious to watch Diesel watch the cat on the instructional video.
~ Vibram 5 Fingers for Tamara: SUCCESS! (I got the black ones and love 'em)
~ adding a new link (Diesel the cat) in the Pugmire food chain: SUCCESS! (= no fatalities)
~ Gracie (the border collie) and Diesel (the cat) becoming best friends: IN PROGRESS
~ hot water + bubbles + Tamara = SUCCESS!
~ Diesel the cat becoming more comfortable around the dogs: SUCCESS!
~ Jonathan's occasional cooking attempts: SUCCESS!!
(these are two of our favorites, slow-cooker peanut butter chicken above, and pineapple chicken below)
~ can the Christmas tree stay green until spring? SUCCESS!
(I have to say, I found this very strange and slightly freaky... all I did was leave it in its stand out on the deck...)
but then, we're pretty okay with strange and freaky around here.















No comments:
Post a Comment