Yeah, I don't know if it's "me", but it was fun.
(and it at least partially covered my "I don't care, I'm on vacation" hair)
Saw a bunch of these cool old timer's cars. Can't you just imagine folks touring the park in these, back in the day?
This tunnel did not make me happy. Like, two miles or something crazy like that. I was blowing into a paper bag.
In my mind, at least.
Cool. The weather was great though. A little overcast, a tiny sprinkle that morning, but GREAT hiking weather.
Here comes that Utah sun... SUCH a perfect day.
Holy. Freaking. Wow.
My good parking karma came through at the last minute. We woulda been hung out to dry otherwise.
Woo-woo fancy. Had a nice birthday lunch here.
Cute little varmints were everywhere.
(so were the signs saying you could be
mauled within an inch of your life for feeding the vicious beasts)
I love how Calvin always buttons all the buttons on his polo shirts.
This photo makes me happy.
Trees can grow sideways out of rock walls.
(gives new perspective to the old adage
"bloom where you're planted")
Calvin looking dutifully amazed at the weeping rock.
"Aw, c'mere you cute little thang!" "OUCH! @#$%&!%#@"
haha, just kidding.
Jonathan's favorite place.
At the end of the paved part of the Narrows,
hiking up the Virgin river.
That didn't take long! :) The water felt so good, though.
Love this photo. Circle of water, thanks to a baseball cap.
Cool.
I LOVE this place.
My favorite place in Zion.
(same spot as above)
What a great way to turn 35.

















































1 comment:
Those mountains are beautiful! I lived in Utah for 23 years and never went there! Guess I better get down there sometime. Maybe even eat some squirrel meat. HAHAHA
Post a Comment