Jonathan and I got to have a great weekend in Bend...
I rode in another Buck Brannaman horsemanship clinic
AND it was our
16th wedding anniversary!
The kids stayed home (at first with a babysitter, and then with Grandma) so we had THIS all to ourselves!
After a tough day of dealing with my new little mare Kaiyah FREAKING out and thinking that all 30 of the other horses-- and riders-- were going to eat her alive, and both of us nearly sweating to death... I got out of the shower and found THIS:
See the "16" in rose petals? Awwww! :)
We went out to dinner in Redmond at the SUPER yummy
Coyote Ranch
with some horsey friends:
Denise, Janelle, Renee & Richard,
Jonathan & me, Peggy, and Nicki
I'm on the far right... and that was as close as I could get Kaiyah to get to the other horses! I'm happy to report that she made tons of progress and is much more relaxed now.
not a bad view from the arena, huh?








No comments:
Post a Comment